- ~1 lb Produce to be pickled: beans, carrots, cukes, cauliflower, asparagus or … experiment!
- 1-1/2C Champagne Vinegar (though any vinegar will do)
- 1C Water
- 1T Coarse Grey Sea Salt (Sel Gris)
- 2T Honey
- 1-1/2T Local Spicery Pickling Spices
- Wash & slice item to be pickled; place in canning jar.
- Bring everything else to a boil.
- Pour boiling mixture over produce until covered.
- Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate.
Give it at least an hour before enjoying! Will keep for about a week.