Keeping up with the latest research on the health benefits of spices can be a daunting task! We are by no means experts in the field, yet we are definitely interested. This space on our website has been created to keep track of information available on-line. No endorsements are implied, just a healthy curiosity!
Specific Spices: What's Being Said
- UC Santa Barbara Scientists Discover Cinnamon Compounds’ Potential Ability to Prevent Alzheimer’s, by Sonia Fernandez and George Foulsham
- Cumin Doubles as a Memory Booster and Stress Reliever, by Joseph Mercola, D.O.
- Curcumin: Can It Really Prevent Cancer?, by Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D.
- Curcumin: The Spice That Can Potentially Help Your Health in 150 Different Ways, by Joseph Mercola, D.O.
- Turmeric, by Steven D. Ehrlich, N.M.D.
- 7 Magic Ayurvedic Spices, by Nadya Andreeva
- 8 of the World’s Healthiest Spices, by Joyce Hendley
- 20 Anti-Aging Herbs and Spices to Add to Your Diet, by Joseph Mercola, D.O.
- Which Spices are the Healthiest?, by Joseph Mercola, D.O.
General Health: Tips and Tricks
- Adding Herbs and Spices: A Healthier Way to Eat Meat, by Joseph Mercola, D.O.
- Irradiated Foods Exposed to Gamma Radiation, by Joseph Mercola, D.O.
- Shopping for Health: Herbs and Spices, by Jenna A. Norris and Wendy Dahl
- Spice up your diet and do your body good, by Shirley Perryman, M.S., R.D.
If you know of other sites, please e-mail us the link– we’ll review them and add them to our list.