$9.25 – $21.60
Sweet & spicy!
Quick & Easy Farmers Market Pickling (Fridge Pickles)
- ~1 lb Produce to be pickled: red onion, beans, carrots, cukes, cauliflower, asparagus or … experiment!
- 1-1/2C Champagne Vinegar (any vinegar will do)
- 1C Water
- 1T Coarse Salt (optional)
- 2T Honey (optional)
- 1-1/2T Local Spicery Pickling Spices
- Wash & slice item to be pickled; place in canning jar.
- Bring everything else to a boil.
- Pour boiling mixture over produce until covered.
- Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate.
- Give it at least an hour before enjoying! Will keep for about a week.
Hand blended in small batches: cinnamon, coriander seed, mustard seed, ginger root, cloves, allspice, bay, dill seed and Chile.