1 Ramen Brick, Single Serving (Try brown rice ramen with no salt or oil.)
2 cups Hot water
1T+1tsp Local Spicery Bada Bing Bouillon Oooh Mommy Umami (powdered veggie broth)
2tsp Local Spicery Jin Yong Cantonese Blend
~5 Button Mushrooms, thickly sliced
½ can Water Chestnuts, sliced
3/4 tsp Jalapeño, deseeded and minced
8-10 Snow Peas
½ head Baby Bok Choy (4-5 leaves), cut into about 1.5” pieces
3-4 Green Onions, thinly sliced including tender part of green stalk
½ cup Cilantro, chopped
1) Cook ramen, following directions on package. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add Local Spicery Bada Bing to hot water. Stir in Local Spicery Jin Yong. Heat until just starting to boil.
3) Add mushrooms, cook for a few minutes. Add rest of the vegetables. Cook until Bok Choy is tender but still just slightly firm.
4) Place ramen in a bowl. Place cooked vegetables on top of ramen and add broth until just before noodles are covered.
5) Squeeze the juice of ½ lime over the ramen, and top with chopped fresh cilantro and thinly sliced green onions.